Nov 18, 2013

Day 18/30 Slow progression...

Day 18/30

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great Monday. As for me, it's 'just one of dem days'. You know, the time when you see yourself running around and around with that never ending to-do list. Cross one thing off, two more things take its place! Good grief -_- .

I'm writing to you to let you know that this 30 day art challenge has been going great and YES, some days are more difficult for me to get in the studio. Today's a perfect example...
I'm still working on the illustrations for DAY 17 & today (DAY 18). What a slow progression but I think it'll be well worth the time I'm putting into finishing them. Well, I'm gonna take a friend of mines advise and tell myself 'All is well; just keep doing one step at a time and before I know it, I'll be finished!'

Here's a sneak peek of what I have, so far: 3 painted canvases and a few sketches, inspired by geometric shapes and patterns. 

Martice Smith II -Illustration


Keep wishing me well! ;-) Thanks and I'll meet you back here, tomorrow for the reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!