Nov 14, 2013

Days 13 & 14/30

Days 13 & 14/30

Today, I had to play a little catch-up for DAY 13 and I also had to finish today's piece (DAY 14) as well. I decided to keep them both simple. Go on and take a peek! 




Title: "Purple Passion"
Media: spray paints, gesso, red and black ink pens, star sticker, organza fabric and machine stitching on phone book pages.
Size: 6 1/2 inches by 7 inches, 
© 2013 by Martice Smith II.


Title: "Tropical Breeze"
Media: gesso, black ink pen, graphite, acrylic paint, hand-cut stencils on phone book pages.
Size: 7 inches by 9 inches© 2013 by Martice Smith II.


I MADE ANOTHER ONE! For today's illustration, I couldn't stop at creating just one! So, I kept going and made an extra- just a li'l somethin' to pay you back for being late with DAY 13 :)


Title: "Light to my Soul"
Media: gesso, black and red ink pens, graphite, acrylic paint, white out, sewing pattern tissue paper, hand-cut stencils, vintage sewing pin, thread and embroidery floss on phone book pages.
Size: 6 1/2 inches by 7 inches
© 2013 by Martice Smith II.




There you go: DAYS 13 and 14/30 are now complete...and so is WEEK 2!!


I hope you've enjoyed the pieces I've created this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!