May 8, 2015

Paper Collage and Stenciled Card

Paper collages are very easy to make and they're the perfect craft activity for the kids!
Since Mother's Day is just a couple of days away, you can whip this up in no time.

I love creating cards like this because it's so personal and, I promise you, they will hold up way better than a regular, store bought card. I credit the layering of monoprints, paper scraps + thick decoupage!

Oh, I should also mention, this is a terrific way to use up those paper scraps you have laying around - time to let them go, my friend!


Meet me over on the Helmar Blog to see the full tutorial + leave some comment love ;)

MarticeSmithART- Paper Collage & Stencil Card tutorial
Paper Collage & Stencil Card  |  TUTORIAL


http://bit.ly/MSARTnewsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!