May 15, 2015

SOUL reminders

Here is a quote that has rung so loud for me today...I hope it inspires you, too!

"Whatever you can do or dream, BEGIN it. 

BOLDNESS has genius, 

POWER + MAGIC in it." {Goethe

writing down sweet, SOUL reminders

I am relaxing this afternoon to write down sweet soul reminders for myself. It's always good to have these messages of support...all the things I need to hear.

I plan on revisiting these soul reminders thru out the year for extra boosts of encouragement. I really like the idea that I will be able to look back on this to feel all the LOVE + SOUL all over again!

::>> ENTER: warm, tingling feelings <<::

You should write your own soul reminders - I promise it'll bring a smile to your face :)

Here are my soul reminders:
1// embrace POSSIBILITY

2// your boldness is electrifying!

3// your smile is contagious

4// my tribe "gets" me + we HONOR each other

5// I BELIEVE in YOU + YOUR DREAMS

6// be a VISIONARY. My well is full of wisdom...TRUTH-SEEKING is my super power.

What are some of YOUR soul reminders?

have an amazing, light filled weekend
xo,

http://bit.ly/MSARTnewsletter

1 comment:

The best conversation happens in the comments section!