Apr 7, 2015

Sunday Mornings 2 with Mindy Lacefield

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!
OK, I just had to get that outta the way before I spill the GREAT news.

I'm honored and so blessed to be chosen by Mindy Lacefield as one of her guest artists for her exciting, online class called Sunday Mornings 2!  (Such a cool way to spread the goodness of Christ!)

I took her first Sunday Mornings course last year and I had the most enlightening experience. It's waaaay too good to pass up + the online community is super supportive + nourishing.
All skill-levels are welcome to join us!

Artwork by Mindy Lacefield  Sunday Mornings 2: Journaling

Price:
**early bird now through April 20th: $19
**regular registration begins April 21st: $35




Be sure to check out Mindy's blog, HERE to register + see the other guest artists + learn more about the class!!

As I prepare to film my lesson, my mind is always so curious...
What would YOU like to learn?
Let me know in the comments, below!



http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!