Mar 25, 2015

Guess who is on the team?

 Heyyyy! Ya girl has been selected as a design team member! Can you guess which one?

Need a little hint? Here it is:



I have been selected for Helmar Adhesive's design team! This company is based in Australia and is an Australian, family-owned business. I love that! Keepin' it family-oriented.

Helmar has been extremely generous in providing me my very first shipment of products! And ya know what this means...an abundance of mixed-media art tutorials for YOU...and you, and yoooou! ;-)

Stay on the lookout, my friends! I know how much you value top-notch creative projects and it's my pleasure to have them for you. My first project will be published in April <---a few days after me birthday!


Peace + Love


2 comments:

The best conversation happens in the comments section!