Nov 11, 2014

My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop 2015 - OPEN for Registration!

Today is YOUR day!
Registration has opened up for the exciting, brand new art workshop experience of:
My Color is Beautiful Art 2015!

Come immerse yourself in a visual feast of yummy color, gelli plate textured prints, and soulful imagination from 8 super talented ladies. There's something for everyone, in this new offering You DESERVE to treat yourself to this! JOIN US, here!


Instructor line-up, 'My Color is Beautiful Art' 2015 workshop

Register for the 'My Color is Beautiful Art' workshop


It's sparkly and beautiful and filled with an INCREDIBLE line up of teachers! :) Wow! It's so rewarding to do this for so many people. I'm just overjoyed with how many people's lives this project is enriching!

---->> The entire workshop is $49 Yes! Super deal for all the great offerings you'll get. <<----

Later on today, I'll have another post for you with another peek into what I'll be teaching (I shared my first sneak peek right HERE).

I'll also announce the WINNER of my giveaway for a free seat in the entire workshop...stay tuned :)

Peace & Love!






http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!