Oct 24, 2014

Whimsical mixed-media and collage Bookmarks

I cannot stand to fold the pages of a book! I simply can't bring myself to "dog ear" or fold down the corner of a page to keep my place while reading. You know what I'm saying, right?!

Ahh, come on. Don't gimme that look!

*Sigh* just thinking about it makes me cringe, lol!

I'm always looking for something to keep my place when I finish reading. Most of the time, I'm grabbing for a piece of scrap paper, a pencil or paper clip.

...so that's why I've finally decided to create my own:


WHIMSICAL BOOKMARKS

Whimsical Bookmarks, TUTORIAL by Artist Martice Smith II
Whimsical, mixed-media bookmarks by Martice Smith II

If you've never heard of RubberMoon stamps - my friend, you are REALLY missing out! Please take a look at what's to offer on the website, when you have time. There is something for everyone!

All stamps are designed by artists for artists.

Here are the 5 stamps I used in my project:

Whimsical Bookmarks, TUTORIAL by Artist Martice Smith II; RubberMoon stamps
(from left to right): 
Frida


*Note: this project has been submitted to: Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #6  - STAMPS!*


See how I created these mixed-media collage bookmarks, right here on the RubberMoon Arts blog!







http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

2 comments:

  1. Very cool bookmarks - those stamps are awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bookmarks! i agree... never doggy ear a book page! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!