Jan 28, 2017

TOP 9 Instagram posts you have loved the most in 2016

Happy New Year! How has January 2017 been for you? It's been a whirlwind of adventure for me. I spent a couple of weeks reflecting back on 2016 - what worked for my biz + things to let go of.

Instagram has changed my life. That place is a treasure trove of inspiration + opportunities...it's OK to indulge on Insta!
Wow!! Seriously? Over 14,000 likes on my photos?!!!

Thank y'all so much for all the love, heart-felt comments + encouragement during 2016.


I'm ready to EXPLODE my biz with more art, establishing life-long friendships, more curly hairstyles, photography + more collaborations with my dream clients!




Here's a look at my TOP 9 Instagram posts you have loved the most in 2016:




Thank you for the 14,232 likes in 2016!


@MarticeSmithArt

My heart is overflowing with love from everyone who has connected with me. You have inspired me to share my heart, life + funny stories like never before.

Cheers to 2017 being PACKED with creative inspiration at every le!

2017 will be the year of HARVEST!

Share a link to your Instagram, down in the comments, so I can check you out!


Here's my Instagram link, again: www.instagram.com/marticesmithart

See ya there :)

P.S. To create your own top 9 photo collage, click here >> 2016 Best Nine 

xoxo, 
Martice

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!