Nov 11, 2014

Sneak peek number 2...And the WINNER is...

Hey friends! As promised, here's sneak peek #2!

These are monoprints, pulled directly off my Gelli Arts® - Gel Printing Plate.
I played with neon fluorescent paints by DecoArt and, of course, incorporated some bold mark making and graffiti.
 
I *LOVE* the grungy textures and build up of color I get with each print. I've already learned sooo much from this intuitive painting process...I'll be teaching you in my lesson in the 'My Color is Beautiful Art' 2015 workshop.
By the way, did YOU win? (The winner of my giveaway is at the bottom of this post...)

Registration is now open, so if you didn't win, don't worry - you can still join us! The ENTIRE workshop is $49USD. You totally deserve this unique experience from some of the most talented mixed media artists out there. (my bad, I'm a tad bit biased, lol!)

http://bit.ly/MS-MCiBA2015

In my class, I can and will meet you at your level - beginner or more advanced. We're gonna have a blast!

....Enjoy the peeks...

Phases 1&2: Intuitive Painting and Doodling, Martice Smith II online workshop 'My Color is Beautiful Art'
Sampling of monoprints/Gelli® prints created for my upcoming workshop, 'My Color is Beautiful Art'

Phases 1&2: Intuitive Painting and Doodling, Martice Smith II online workshop 'My Color is Beautiful Art'

Phases 1&2: Intuitive Painting and Doodling, Martice Smith II online workshop 'My Color is Beautiful Art'

Phase 2: Doodling, Martice Smith II online workshop 'My Color is Beautiful Art'
Phase 1: Intuitive Painting, Martice Smith II online workshop 'My Color is Beautiful Art'
Did you miss the first sneak peek? Click HERE to learn more about my fun, 3-part lesson.

Click the orange button, below, to register for the workshop.

You'll be redirected to Tiare Smith's website (she's the coordinator of this whole shebang)...

At the bottom of her post, you'll find the registration info. Check out from there and you're good to go!
Got questions? No problemo! Leave a comment or email me HERE and I'll help you ASAP.
http://bit.ly/MS-MCiBA2015



***The winner is....Sue Chesley***CONGRATULATIONS!


Thank you all for helping me spread the word and entering my giveaway. I appreciate YOU! xoxo

Later!




http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

6 comments:

  1. Really? I'm speechless! Thank you!!! WooHoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sue!! Congratulations!!
    Martice- you have some gorgeous prints going on there!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I'm having a blast creating them. I better start thinking about what to use 'em for...

      Delete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!